viernes, 25 de marzo de 2016

Welcome to whoever it's reading

I don't consider myself a person who travels around the world really often. In fact, it's the other way around. I haven't been on Europe or Asia, but I've visited some states from USA and I'm currently discovering my country, Mexico. As I like to take a lot of pictures that I can't upload to my instagram account (they're too many!) I thought that it would be a good idea to make a blog about the journeys I've made. 


You see, when us people say we want to travel, the first thing that comes to our mind is "London. Paris. Spain.", but we don't realize that we have so much to wander in our own country. Specially in Mexico who has so much places to know and different cultures. Like I mentioned before, I'm discovering some parts of my country and I'm LOVING it, so I want to share with you some pictures with smalls reviews about them. 

If you're from another country and are planning to visit Mexico or at least you want to, this might help you. And if you're from here too, take a look to see what you're missing! 


“The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” (Lao Tzu)




―Alexandra M. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario